Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mud Season has arrived

With the week of nice weather that we have had, it looks like we are starting that lovely time of year called mud season. I came to that conclusion yesterday when I took my yellow lab out for his daily training session, and he came home looking like a chocolate lab. I also spoke with one of our timber suppliers and he was telling me that most of the loggers are out of the woods now because of the soft ground. the good thing though is that at least with the better weather here, contractors can start putting in foundations, and timber frame houses can start going up. Here at VTW we have been busy with a couple of big frames that we are getting ready to send out and I will have pictures as soon as they are available. So with all that said i just have one more thing to say and that is, "come on summer time".

1 comment: