Monday, January 12, 2009

Mountaintop Sunrise


Having been at the Blackwood job site to help the crew erect some of Carols' frame, and to get a look at her timber framed barn all closed in, I can honestly say that I got to see one of the nicest sunrises ever. Despite the strong winds and the early morning cold, I could easily visualize sitting in the Great Room with a cup of coffee looking out over the mountains watching the sun rise. I think that when the boys have the erection all done, I am going to have to make another trip to the top of the mountain to see the frame completed, and hopefully to see another great sunrise.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this picture, thank you PJZ. Carol is very happy with both post and beam frames and we'll be able to get some finished pictures this summer.

    ReplyDelete